Spicy lentil and carrot Thermomix soup recipe.
Learn how to make this delicious and nutritious spicy lentil and carrot Thermomix soup. It’s ready in 30 minutes and uses basic ingredients that you probably already have in the house.
Lentils, carrots and spices come together to make this comforting and filling bowl of flavoursome and heart-warming soup.
Eat it with wholegrain rolls or crusty bread – use low salt vegetable stock to get the salt content down – replace the cow’s milk with your own favourite alternative to make it vegan-friendly.
This is one of our favourite Thermomix soup in this house, one that will keep you coming back to too – it warms you up from the inside and is full of healthy ingredients. Absolutely perfect for a cold day!
What’s so good about using a Thermomix to make a soup?
- You only use one pot.
- It chops your onions and garlic for you. No leaky eyes.
- Minimal use of oil & butter.
- It will do everything else, brown the onions, cooks the vegetables and blend the soup. Giving you lots of extra time to do everything else on your to-do list or to catch up with Eastenders.
- It will keep it warm for an hour.
- No washing up – it washes itself.
Do you want to cook that recipe yourself? Book your free cooking experience now