Hi & bonjour. Welcome to Momo and the Gang. Made with a hint of large family madness, a pinch of dinner parties and a scoop of easy and quick recipes, this blog is a well-round concoction (!!) of tried and tested food we love.
The gang is made off a mum, a dad, 4 girls (aged 15, 13, 4 & 4) and 1 dog. That’s a lot of people to please when it comes to dinner time.
The 2 main characters in the story are: Maud (the human mum) & Momo (the Thermomix), we both have a passion for cooking, simple, tasty food – cooking & baking makes us happy!
If you’re new to Thermomix… click here to find out more.
Other things we have in common:
- We were both made in France
- We are both very efficient
- We are both very busy
- Cooking and baking makes us happy
- We both like saving money and time
- We’re both very loyal and reliable
- We’re both independent and like to crack on with the job in hand
- We’re both fabulous multitaskers
- We both like technology, apps, that sort of things
- Sometimes we make a crazy racket
- We’re both open-minded to new cuisines and experiences
- We both like cooking from scratch
- We rock dinner parties
- We both clean ourselves / self-clean
Momo’s other strong points are:
- It’s much better than Maud at following instructions and being told what to do
- It’s pretty mess-free
- It is definitely the smartest in its league
- It can speak dozens of languages
- It performs magic regularly (have you ever seen caster sugar being transformed into icing sugar? Or the perfect risotto ready in under 30 minutes, requiring absolutely no stirring)
Maud is also pretty good at:
- Taxi driving
- Head cheerleading
- Personal shopping
- Keeping secrets
- Hair styling
- Thanking her lucky star every day for having Momo in her life!
We hope you leave this site with either the inspiration to try out a new recipe, a new skill or an idea for your next cooking adventure.
Thank you for stopping by!