Hidden vegetable Cheeseburger – Thermomix recipe
Got fussy eaters on your hands? This clever recipe is a great way of sneaking in a few extra veggies…
Shredding vegetables is so easy and literally done in seconds in the Thermomix, it’d be rude not to hide some in pretty much every meal!
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 red onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 courgette
- 400g beef mince
- 2tbsp Ketchup
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Sliced cheese of your choice
- 4 brioche buns, halved
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Add one red onion, halved, 1 carrot, roughly chopped, and 1 courgette to the mixing bowl. Chop for 10 seconds / speed 6. Scrape down the sides.
- Add 400g minced beef, 2tbsp ketchup, 50g breadcrumbs and salt & pepper to taste in the mixing bowl. Mix for 10 seconds, speed 5.
- Shape into burger patties, about 2 cm thick. Refrigerate until needed.
- Cook in a frying pan. Once one side is cooked, flip over to the other side and top with a slice of cheese. It will turn into golden melted heaven!
- Serve with brioche buns, sliced tomatoes, a simple green salad, ketchup, mayonnaise etc.
Delicious. Bon appetit x