Healthy allspice apple muffins – Thermomix recipe
Apples are perfect for cake recipes. They add a great taste as well as moisture. So they’re brilliant in muffins!
These particular recipe takes no time at all to throw together, they’re perfect for breakfast, packed lunches or for an after-school snack.
Sweet, wonderful, homemade, cinnamon, apple, autumn smells throughout your house. That’s what I’m talking about.
We use whole wheat flour, and less sugar in this recipe to make it all a bit healthier.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 apple, skin on, quartered
- 240ml milk
- 2tsp white vinegar
- 70g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 130g self raising flour
- 200g whole wheat flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1tsp allspice
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Add apple to the mixing bowl. Grate for 5 seconds / speed 7.
- Add all the other ingredients to the mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute / speed 4.
- Fill individual muffin cases. Bake for 15 minutes.