Smoked salmon, comte and cream cheese bites – Christmas recipe with or without a Thermomix
These little fluffy bites are gluten free, low carbs and whisked together in minutes. What more would you want…
This recipe makes 36 bite-sized mini muffins which look beautiful sprinkled with fresh chive.
My children also love them in their lunch box.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 2 minutes – Total time: 17 minutes
- 100g comte cheese
- 6 eggs
- 250g cream cheese – Philadelphia type
- 200g creme fraiche
- Salt & pepper to taste
- A small bunch of fresh chive
- 100g smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Lightly grease mini muffin tray. This is the one I use. (affiliate link)
- Add 100g comte cheese to the mixing bowl. Grate for 5 seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
- Add 6 eggs, 250g cream cheese, 200g creme fraiche, a small bunch of fresh chive and salt & pepper to taste to the mixing bowl. Mix for 20 seconds / speed 3.
- Add the smoked salmon. Mix for 10 seconds/reverse speed 1.
- Pour into greased muffin tray. Sprinkle grated comte on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
Delicious. Bon appetit x