Cranberry and brie bites – Christmas recipe with or without a Thermomix
Cranberry and brie bites are so easy to make, I’ve made them so many times for parties. They are incredibly simple to throw together yet always get polished off in minutes. I just love how beautiful and tasty they are.
If I am perfectly honest, I cheat all the way with this recipe – shop bought puff pastry and ready-made cranberry sauce. With a little help from your Thermomix, you could easily home make both.
Active time: 10 minutes – Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 400g cranberry sauce
- 300g creamy brie
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- Lightly grease mini muffin tray. This is the one I use.
- Roll out the 2 sheets of puff pastry. Cut each of them into 12 squares. Place each square in mini muffin tray cups.
- Add about 3cm brie cheese to each cup.
- Top with 1 tsp cranberry sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Delicious. Bon appetit x