Fish tagine – with or without a Thermomix
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 25 minutes
- 2 garlic clove, peeled
- 10 black olives, stoned
- 2tsp harissa paste
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 2tsp paprika
- 700g passata
- 1 preserved lemon
- 4 white fish fillets, skinless
- Fresh coriander
- Cover the fish fillets with a mix of cumin and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the simmering basket.
- Add 2 garlic clove to the TM bowl. Mix for 5 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
- Add 10 black olives, 2 tsp harissa paste, 700g passata and 1 preserved lemon to the TM bowl. Insert simmering basket with fish in. Cook for 20 minutes / 100C / speed 3 Reverse speed.
- Pour the sauce over the fish, sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with couscous and a simple carrot salad.
Delicious. Bon appetit x