Gluten free vegetable galettes – with or without a Thermomix
Very good recipes, full of ‘hidden’ veggies, that kids do actually enjoy.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 25 minutes
- 300g potatoes
- 250g vegetables of your choice (courgettes, carrots, peppers, mushrooms, green beans etc)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional spices and herbs of your choice: garam masala, ginger, coriander, chilli powder etc
- 80g grated cheddar
- 2 eggs
- Peel and roughly chop the onion, potatoes, courgettes and 1 garlic clove. Put them in the TM bowl. Add salt & pepper to taste. Mix for 7 seconds / speed 5.
- Drain the vegetables / squeeze out any extra liquid.
- Put them back in the bowl. Add 2 eggs, 80g grated cheese and the herbs & spices of your choice. Mix for 30 seconds / speed 3 / Reverse speed.
- Divide into equal portions and shape into patties (about 3cm thick)
- Heat some oil in a frying pan or use a non-stick pan. Cook patties on medium heat for 15 minutes flipping over regularly.
Delicious. Bon appetit x