Loaded sweet potatoes with parma ham and mozzarella
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 15 minutes – Total time: 1h30
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 handful of baby leave spinach
- 50g milk
- 100g parma ham, cut in cubes
- Some fresh chive
- Preheat your oven to 200C. Wash 4 sweet potatoes. Bake them whole in the oven for 50 minutes.
Add one ball of mozzarella and one tsp corn flour to the TM bowl. Mix for 6 seconds / speed 5. Set aside.
Add one garlic clove to the TM bowl. Mix for 5 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down the sides. Add 1 tbsp olive oil
Add 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook for 3 minutes / 80C / Speed 1.
Add 3 handful baby leave spinach. Cook for 3 minutes / 110C / Speed 1, Reverse speed.
When cooked, cut the sweet potatoes in half. Remove the flesh and add it to the TM bowl together with 50g milk and salt & pepper. Mix for 10 seconds / speed 3 / reverse speed.
Turn the potato skins upside down, drizzle with a bit of olive oil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Fill the potato skins with the potato flesh / spinach mix. Top with parma ham bits and the grated mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with chive and serve while hot.
Delicious. Bon appetit x