Liquid pizza (yep, you’ve read that right!) – with or without a Thermomix
Sounds crazy? It’s actually is a very easy and fun way to make a pizza.
Simply make the batter, pour it into a baking tray, add the toppings you wish, cook in the oven and tah-dah.
See our verdict below the recipe.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 10 minutes – Total time: 40 minutes
For the base:
- 1 egg
- 40g olive oil
- 300g pizza flour
- 300ml warm water
- 15g fresh yeast
- 1 packet of dried yeast
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Tomato sauce – this is the one I use
Toppings of your choice
- Ham, cheese, olives, mushrooms, pepperonis, peppers, eggs, bacon, grated cheese etc
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. The size of the baking tray will depend largely on how thick or thin you like your pizza.
- Mix all the base ingredients in the TM bowl for 30 seconds / speed 4.
- Pour in the baking tray.
- Sprinkle your tomato sauce and toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the oven.
The results: despite 45 minutes in the oven, it never really cooked through which is a shame as the taste was good.
I think the fact that I made it but it went in the oven a good 45 minutes later, which gave the dough time to double in size, really didn’t help. I might try again with less dough and certainly no ‘resting’ time.