Moist muffins with a lovely jam centre, my family and I absolutely adore these little mouthfuls of yumminess.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 10 minutes – Total time: 25 minutes
- 150 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sunflower oil
- 180 g self-raising flour
- 100 g sugar
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- Strawberry jam (or any other jam of your choice)
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- Add 2 eggs, 100g caster sugar and a few drops of vanilla extract to the mixing bowl. Mix for 20 seconds / speed 3.
- Add 150ml milk, 100g sunflower oil, 180g self-raising flour. Mix for 1 minutes / speed 4.
- Half fill individual muffin cases. Add a spoonful of jam. And add more batter to 3/4 full. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Making them for a present? Check these gorgeous lace wrappers out.
Delicious. Bon appetit x