Mookies (muffin cookies) with or without a Thermomix
What do you get when you cross a muffin and a cookie? A mookie!
Crisp on the outside, slightly chewy in the middle and all round scrumptious. Perfect for breakfast, afternoon snack or to impress your friends on a picnic.
I used a muffin tray very similar to these ones (and they currently have 41% off!)
Can be frozen
For gluten free option, use appropriate flour
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 20 minutes
- 125g unsalted butter
- 125g soft brown sugar
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 180g self raising flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 120g chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add 125g butter, 125g soft brown sugar and 50g caster sugar to the mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute / speed 3.
- Add one egg. Mix for 10 seconds / speed 3.
- Add a pinch of salt, 1 tbsp corn flour, 180g self raising flour. Mix for 20 seconds / speed 4.
- Add 120g chocolate chips. Mix for 10 seconds / Speed 2.
- Grease your muffin tray with butter.
- Split the dough in muffin tray / moulds.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven.
Delicious. Bon appetit x