Creamy scrambled eggs – Thermomix recipe
There’s nothing quite like starting a Sunday morning with scrumptious scrambled eggs.
These will take a bit longer than they would in a normal pan but oh boy are they worth it.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 25 minutes
- 20g butter
- 8 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 80g creme fraiche
- Add 20g butter to the mixing bowl. Cook for 3 minutes / 60C / speed 1.
- With a soft spatula, spread the melted butter onto the side of the bowl up to the blades.
- Add the butterfly whisk.
- Add 8 eggs and salt & pepper to taste to the bowl. Cook for 12 minutes / 95C / Reverse speed 1. (add another couple of minutes, should you want your eggs more cooked)
- Add 80g creme fraiche. Cook for a further 5 minutes / 95C / Reverse speed 2.
During step 5, I sometimes add 100g goats cheese, mozzarella or feta cheese or some bacon lardons, a spoonful of mustard – the possibilities are endless.
Serve warm with sourdough toasts!
Delicious. Bon appetit x