Creamy courgette, parmesan & smoked salmon risotto in the Thermomix
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Can be frozen
For vegetarian – miss out on the smoked salmon
Active time: 10 minutes – Total time: 1 hour – cost: £6.57
- 3 shallots, peeled – £0.45
- 3 medium courgettes, sliced – £0.61
- 60g grated parmesan – £0.87
- 1 tbsp olive oil – £0.03
- 250g arborio rice – £0.62
- 250ml single cream – £0.80
- 120g smoked salmon trimmings – £3.00
- 800ml vegetable stock – £0.19
- Place peeled shallots into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds / speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides. Add 1tbsp olive oil and saute 3 minutes / 120C / speed 1.
- Add butterfly whisk.
- Add courgette slices, saute 3 minutes / 120C / Speed 1 – Reverse speed without measuring cup.
- Add 250g arborio rice. Saute 3 minutes / 120C / Speed 1 – Reverse speed without measuring cup.
- Add 800ml vegetable stock and a pinch of salt. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl with a spatula to loosen the rice. Cook 16 min / 100C / Speed 1 – Reverse speed. Place simmering basket instead of measuring cup.
- Add 250ml single cream, 4 slices smoked salmon and 60g grated parmesan. Mix for 20 seconds / speed 2.
- Serve topped with remaining smoked salmon.
Delicious. Bon appetit x