Liegeois chocolate in the Thermomix
A chocolat Liegeois is an ultimate combination for any chocolate addict.
It’s usually served in a tall glass and is a real classic in most French restaurants.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 2 minutes – Total time: 15 minutes
- 20g corn flour
- 60g caster sugar
- 35g cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 500g milk
- 200ml whipping cream
- A spoonful of icing sugar
- First, make the Chantilly cream. Add the butterfly whisk to the mixing bowl.
- Pour 200ml whipping cream into the mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minutes 30s / speed 3. Replace the measuring cup by the simmering basket.
- Add 20g icing sugar. Mix 1 minute / speed 4.
- Set aside and rinse the bowl.
- Add 20g corn flour, 60g caster sugar and 35g cocoa powder to the mixing bowl. Mix 20 seconds / speed 4.
- Add one egg and 500g milk. Mix for 12 minutes / 100C / speed 3.
- Pour the hot chocolate and top with chantilly cream.
Delicious. Bon appetit x