Mint & feta lamb meatballs – with or without a Thermomix
A Greek-inspired recipe for you today: lamb, feta and mint meatballs – a mouthful of flavour in every bite.
Juicy and very tasty, the mint, garlic, and parsley complete perfectly the lamb.
I serve them with pitta bread, houmous, fresh mint, sliced tomatoes, greek yogurt, crumbled feta, and tzatziki. But they’d be equally as good served with rice, pasta or a salad.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Can be frozen
For gluten-free, replace breadcrumbs by an egg.
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 35 minutes – cost: £7.08 (add about £4 for all the trimmings)
- 2 garlic clove, peeled – £0.10
- 50g fresh parsley – £0.50
- 1 red onion – £0.22
- 500g minced lamb – £4.25
- 3 tbsp mint sauce – £0.10
- 200g feta cheese – £1.35
- 100g breadcrumbs – £0.50
- Salt & pepper
- Place 2 garlic cloves and 40g fresh parsley leaves in the bowl. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
- Add 1 red onion. Mix for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
- Add 500g minced lamb, 200g feta cheese, 3 tbsp mint sauce, 100g breadcrumbs and salt & pepper to taste. Mix 15 seconds / speed 6.
- Form meatballs with your hands and place in oiled Varoma.
- Pour 1 litre water into mixing bowl. Cook for 30 minutes / Varoma / Speed 3.
Serve with pitta bread, houmous, fresh mint, sliced tomatoes, greek yogurt and tzatziki.
Delicious. Bon appetit x