Thermomix one pot creamy mushroom pasta
One pot pasta are a true revelation. When I discovered them a few years ago, I thought they were the best things ever but now with the help of Momo our Thermomix, they’re even better and quicker.
Let Thermomix chop the garlic and the onions, drop all the ingredients in the mixing bowl, and cook all together – even the pasta – and about 20 minutes later, you’ll end up with a deliciously satisfying pasta dish.
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Active time: 7 minutes – Total time: 21 minutes – cost £4.25
- 1/2 bun flat parsley – £0.35
- 2 garlic cloves – £0.10
- 2 shallots – £0.20
- 2 tbsp olive oil – £0.10
- 200g closed cup mushrooms – £0.90
- 350g penne pasta – £0.40
- 1 tsp salt
- 180g Philadelphia – £1.60
- 50g grated parmesan – £0.70
- Add the parsley leaves to the mixing bowl. Chop for 3 seconds / speed 8.
- Add 2 garlic cloves. Chop for 3 seconds / speed 8.
- Add 2 shallots. Chop for 5 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down the sides.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil and cook for 5 minutes / 100C / low speed.
- In the meantime, wash and slice 250g mushrooms.
- Add 350g penne pasta, 800g water, 1 tsp salt and the mushrooms. Cook for pasta cooking instruction + 3 minutes so if you’re pasta require 12 minutes cooking then time 15 minutes / 100C / low speed – reverse speed.
- Add 180g Philadelphia, pepper, chopped parsley and mix gently.
- Serve immediately with grated parmesan.
Delicious. Bon appetit x