Thermomix chocolate & courgette muffins
Courgette? In a cake? Yep, and it makes the cake so moist, sweet but not too sweet and makes good use of courgette.
Try and make your children/family/guests guess the secret ingredient… I bet you they won’t!
Can be frozen
For gluten-free, replace plain flour by buckwheat
Active time: 15 minutes – Total time: 45 minutes
- 2 small or 1 large courgette (approx 400g)
- 4 eggs
- 80g brown sugar
- 50g self-raising flour
- 50g almond powder
- 2 tbsp bitter/unsweetened cocoa powder
- 200g dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Add 400g peeled and chopped courgettes to the mixing bowl. Chop for 15 seconds / speed 7.
- Set aside in a colander.
- Add 4 eggs and 80g brown sugar to the mixing bowl. Mix for 10 seconds / speed 5.
- Add 50g self-raising flour, 50g almond powder, 2 tbsp bitter/unsweetened cocoa powder and a pinch of salt.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave – approx 3.5 minutes. Please adapt to your own microwave.
- Add melted chocolate to mixing bowl. Mix 20 seconds / speed 5.
- Add the courgettes, mix 20 seconds / speed 3.
- Pour into muffin cases and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Delicious. Bon appetit x
You made it through the entire post? That means you’re one of my new favourite people!
I’d love you even more if you’d be kind enough to join the dozens of people who have already made this blog better for everyone by leaving a comment.
If you’ve enjoyed it, feel free to share / save / pin on your favourite platforms too. The links you need are right here, below this post.
Thank you and merci buckets. Mxx