Thermomix creamy courgette farfalle pasta
This pasta recipe is not only super quick and easy, it’s also completely delicious and healthy too.
So to compensate for all that goodness, sometimes I serve it with fish fingers or chicken nuggets!!
On a budget? This recipe will set you back approximately 75p per person… yep, you’ve read that right, less than a pound per person.
Active time: 10 minutes – Total time: 30 minutes – Cost: £2.42
- 30g parmesan cheese – £0.43
- 1 garlic cloves – £0.05
- 2 shallots – £0.20
- 20g olive oil – £0.20
- 1 courgette (c. 300g) – £0.20
- 400g farfalle pasta – £0.60
- 100g milk – £0.04
- 15 leaves fresh basil – £0.70
- Add the parmesan cheese to the mixing bowl grate 10 seconds / speed 10. Set aside.
- Add 1 garlic clove and 2 shallots to mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down the sides
- Add a gulp of olive oil. Saute 5 minutes / 100C / speed 1.
- Add 300g courgette, sliced or cubed and salt & pepper. Cook for 10 minutes / 100C / speed 0.5
- in the meantime, cook 400g farfalle pasta on the hob as per packet instruction.
- Add 100ml milk to the mixing bowl. Cook 8 minutes / 100C / speed 1.
- Add 15 leaves fresh basil to the mixing bowl and the parmesan cheese. Mix 20 seconds / speed 8.
- Drain pasta and add the creamed courgettes. Mix well.
You can also add bacon lardons, chilli, mix in gorgonzola cheese, fresh mint, peas etc. It’s a very lovely basic recipe that can be adapted to so many tastebuds!
Delicious. Bon appetit x
You made it through the entire post? That means you’re one of my new favourite people!
I’d love you even more if you’d be kind enough to join the dozens of people who have already made this blog better for everyone by leaving a comment.
If you’ve enjoyed it, feel free to share / save / pin on your favourite platforms too. The links you need are right here, below this post.
Thank you and merci buckets. Mxx