Thermomix spinach and goats cheese quiche
There is no quicker midweek dinner quite like a Thermomix quiche. It honestly takes no time at all and tastes amazing. This particular one is one of my favourites. I usually serve it with a tomato and red onion salad.
Active time: 5 minutes – Total time: 30 minutes
- 300g fresh baby spinach
- 30g salted butter
- 20g parmesan
- 200g creme fraiche
- 150g soft goats cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 shortcrust pastry – either shop bought or following the recipe in your Basic Cook Book
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Add 300g fresh baby spinach to the mixing bowl with 30g butter.
- Cook for 5 minutes / 100C / speed 1. Drain the spinach as much as possible.
- In the meantime add 20g parmesan to the mixing bowl – mix 5 seconds / speed 7.
- Add 200g creme fraiche, 150g soft goats cheese, 3 eggs and salt & pepper – mix for 20 seconds / speed 4.
- Line a pie dish with the pastry. Cover with the spinach and pour the mixture.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180C.
Delicious. Bon appetit x
You made it through the entire post? That means you’re one of my new favourite people!
I’d love you even more if you’d be kind enough to join the dozens of people who have already made this blog better for everyone by leaving a comment.
If you’ve enjoyed it, feel free to share / save / pin on your favourite platforms too. The links you need are right here, below this post.
Thank you and merci buckets. Mxx