You can’t get more French than with lovely madeleines, buttery French sponge cakes traditionally baked in scallop-shaped moulds.
This Thermomix madeleine recipe couldn’t be more delicious, or easier to make.
Quick and easy Madeleine Thermomix Recipe
Makes 24 madeleines
Active time: 10 minutes – Total time: 10 minutes
- 200g butter
- 50g milk
- 200g self-raising flour
- 150g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Preheat your oven at 220C
- Cut 200g butter into chunks and put it in the Thermomix bowl. Turn on for 3 minutes / 90C / speed 2.
- Add all the other ingredients in the right order. Stir for 30 seconds / speed 6.
- Pour the mixture into the buttered madeleine mould.
- Cook in the oven for 6 minutes at 220C, then 3 minutes at 200C. Watch them closely as the cooking time might vary according to your oven.
Delicious. Bon appetit x