5 ingredients – whizz for a few seconds and there you have it, instantly transported to the Meditteranean.
Delicious and so quick, it’s perfect for when unexpected guests turn up!
* To ensure Momo & the Gang remains completely free to use, this post may contain affiliate links.
Roasted red pepper and feta dip with a Thermomix
- One jar roasted red pepper (I always use the Karyatis ones)
- One block of feta cheese (200g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Half a lemon juice
- A pinch of chilli flake (large or small, it’s up to you)
- Put all the ingredients in your Thermomix bowl.
- Turn on for 15 seconds, speed 5
- Tip into a bowl and serve with tortilla chips, pitta bread, vegetables or whatever you fancy. It also works well as a pasta sauce.
You made it through the entire post? That means you’re one of my new favourite people!
I’d love you even more if you’d be kind enough to join the dozens of people who have already made this blog better for everyone by leaving a comment.
If you’ve enjoyed it, feel free to share / save / pin on your favourite platforms too. The links you need are right here, below this post.
Thank you and merci buckets. Mxx